柬埔寨头条APP
菲律宾网络惊现带路党 称希望中国入侵菲律宾
红毛丹 发表于:2012-5-5 19:58:38 复制链接 发表新帖
阅读数:73649

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
在雅虎新闻的一篇文章,菲律宾向美国寻求援助 下面的网友评论中,很多菲律宾网友怒斥政府腐败,堪称菲律宾带路党。  LONG TIME AGO I WAS TOLD BY MY CHINESE GRANDFATHER 杀 鸡儆 猴 "KILL THE CHICKEN TO SCARE THE MONKEY"..............SO WHY DON'T WE INVADE TAIWAN FIRST TO SCARE CHINA?
  很久以前,我的中国祖父告诉了我“杀鸡儆猴”的成语……我们为什么不入侵台湾给中国点儿颜色看看呢?
  We are very thankfull for chineese goverment and their armed forces for doing us a great favor! This is the chance to stopped the stupidity and corrupt act of every filipino, from being a stupid employee to crorrupt officials of entire nation! Were beging chineese military to melt down the entire philippines, specially people in government, and corrupt officials! We're begging you to kill first those who are rich, and make them all starved like never before! Start the fight now! If you're really a man Chinese government don't wait for philippines to acquire weapons to fight you back! start the war now! kill all government officials
  我们应该感激中国政府和他们的部队,他们帮了我们的大忙!从此我们可以不再给那些腐败的官员干活。我们菲律宾人民恳求中国军队摧毁整个菲律宾,特别是政府里面那些腐败的官员!我们恳请你们先干掉那些有钱人,把他们饿死!现在就开仗吧!中国政府如果你还是个爷们儿就不要犹豫了,现在就开仗,不要等到菲律宾把武器都置好了!立刻开仗吧!把政府官员都干掉!
  Thanks to China aggressor. Now look how we awake now.
  谢谢那些中国的入侵者。看看我们现在有多清醒。
  Politicians don't care about the country being invaded, they have houses outside the Philippines and fat bank accounts. All they have to say is "I am out of here".
  政客们才不在乎菲律宾被入侵呢,他们在国外都有房产和银行账户。他们只要说,“我走了”就行了。
  Our comments here seemed to be biased and one-sided. We are all pointing our fingers against China due to its bullying and continued intrusion in our territory. We really need to weigh things, and analyze all factors that brought our country in a stand-off with China.
  The bad thing is our government is not serving the interests of the people rather it is serving the interests of the few elite oligarchs who are up to this day lives by squandering and stealing the wealth of our country. Why do we let these things happen over and over again? we should first deal with the threat inside the country ex: corrupt politicians and corrupt officers of the armed force. Most of our problems are caused by these people from within.
  我们这边的评论似乎都一边倒还充满了偏见。我们总是指责中国侵犯领土,以强凌弱。我们真正该考虑的是我们为什么会落到如此的境地,我们的政府并没有为人民服务,他们代表的是那些浪费并偷窃国家财产的精英寡头们的利益。为什么这种情况一再重演。我们首先应该应对国内的腐败问题,那些腐败的政客和军官才是国家大部分问题的症结所在。
  I love my country so much but...... I'm Ashamed of being FILIPINO!!! Period!!! everyone in politics no true candidate... all you can see in their eyes are dollar signs and peso signs...
  Look at what you did to my beloved country??
  我爱我的国家…….但是作为一名菲律宾人让我觉得很羞耻!!!政坛里没有人是合格的候选人,他们只认得钱!看看你们把我挚爱的祖国都糟蹋成什么样了!

a lot of people here wanst to make alliance with other countries to counter china. ever think if the other countries like to make an alliance with you?? what can the philippines contribute in the alliance nothing!!! No MONEY NO equipment. No talent!!! ahahahaha just a burden!!
  这里的很多人都想和其他国家结盟对抗中国。但你们就没想过别的国家愿不愿意和你结盟啊??菲律宾不能给盟友提供任何东西,没有钱没有设备没有人才,就是个包袱!
  Philippines republic of China....soon to be..more progressive than today......
  菲律宾共和国很快就会变成中华菲律宾共和国的,会比现在的国家发达很多……
  We all know Philippines will not stand a DAY if the horrible Chinese attacks Philippines with full military force.
  我们都知道如果中国动用全部武力来对付菲律宾,我们国家一天内就会沦陷的。
  To China invade the Philippines and hang all the corrupt politicians...
  愿中国入侵菲律宾,绞死那些腐败的政客
  Begging is what Filipinos do best!
  菲律宾人民最擅长的就是苦苦相求

来源:米尔网

条评论
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
高级
吴哥窟 发表于 2012-5-6 14:01:24 | 阅读全部
使用道具 举报
回复
zthong 发表于 2012-5-6 14:43:09 | 阅读全部
使用道具 举报