阅读数:84261

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
这是topix上的一个关于越南是不是中国的一个省的投票,时间跨度比较大,最早回帖来自2008年。截止翻译时,投票结果如下:

共计有346人投票,其中选择“不是”的有127人占36%,

选择“曾经是”的有111人,占32%,选择“是”的有79人,占22%,选择“以后会是”的有29人,占8%

评论翻译: (加拿大)seems your HIV virus has penetrated into yourbrain。

楼主,看起来HIV艾滋病毒已经侵入你的大脑了(译者注:楼主ID刚好叫HIV,艾滋病毒)

(澳大利亚)is Canada part of USA?

加拿大是美国的一部分吗?

(美国)Yes, after Tibet and Taiwan, China will think about Vietnam,I am sure hehehehe

It is not surprised for people around the world

是的,在西藏和台湾之后中国会考虑越南的,我确定,呵呵。

对全世界人来说都没什么好奇怪的。

原创翻译:

(加拿大)“HIV wrote:

Yes, after Tibet and Taiwan, China will think about Vietnam, I amsure hehehehe

It is not surprised for people around the world ”

of course you will think this and that 。。。 I don't blame you, youhave HIV virus in your brain。

引用“是的,在西藏和台湾之后中国会考虑越南的,我确定,呵呵。

对全世界人来说都没什么好奇怪的。”

你当然会这么想,我不怪你,你脑子里有HIV病毒

(美国)Some Chinese in this forum said that Vietnam is a group ofChinese moving South ( i think he called Vietnamese Yeu orsomething likes that)

and Chinese conquered and ruled Vietnam from 1st century to 11stcentury

Why not it is a part of China?

If in 1950, instead of invading

Tibet, China invaded Vietnam and now Vietnam should be the samelol

一些在这个论坛的中国人说越南是由中国人南迁形成的(我认为他们应该叫越侨什么的)

而且中国在1世纪到11世纪都占领着越南。为什么越南不是中国的一部分呢?

如果1950年的时候,中国侵略了越南,而不是西藏,那越南现在就和西藏一样了。

(中国)it's really used to be

以前真的是

(未知)Vietnamese are using the same surnames as Chinese。Theirpeople's Y-chromosomes must come from China。

越南人和中国人用一样的姓,他们的Y染色体一定是来自中国的。

(美国)“bigball wrote:

Vietnamese are using the same surnames as Chinese。Their people'sY-chromosomes must come from China。 ”

Right, that is why I said Vietnam is a province of China

I think Singapore is a part of China too。 Singapore's populationis made up by more than 75% Chinese。 Once, China conquers Vietnam,Singapore is just an hour to reach

LOL

引用“越南人和中国人用一样的姓,他们的Y染色体一定是来自中国的。”

是的,那就是为什么我说越南是中国的一个省

我认为新加坡也是中国的一部分。新加坡的人口由多达75%的中国人组成。一旦中国征服了越南,新加坡就如同囊中之物了。

(中国)“HIV wrote:  Right, that is why I said Vietnam is a provinceof China

I think Singapore is a part of China too。

Singapore's population is made up by more than 75% Chinese。 Once,China conquers Vietnam, Singapore is just an hour to reach

LOL ”

Singapore is not being ruled by the Chinese Government at all。 Soit is not。 Vietnam is a province of China before Ming dynasty, soit used to be。 People in Vietnam are not Han。

引用“是的,那就是为什么我说越南是中国的一个省

我认为新加坡也是中国的一部分。新加坡的人口由多达75%的中国人组成。一旦中国征服了越南,新加坡就如同囊中之物了。”

新加坡根本就不是中国政府掌管的。所以新加坡不是中国的一部分。越南在明朝之前是中国的一个省,所以它曾经是。在越南的人民不是汉族。

(美国)Is it another joke?

这又是一个玩笑?

(美国)“OMG wrote:

Is it another joke? ”

Don't you get the joke?

China can invade any country, then it will say that "hundredsyears age, that country used to belong to us", " 75% of people inthat part of our country are Chinese" or even "China needs it forland and resource "

Hahahaha what a stupid joke huh? But it may become true

引用“这又是一个玩笑?”

你不觉得好笑?

中国能征服任何一个国家,然后它会说“几百年前,这个国家是属于中国的。”,“那国家75%的人是中国人”或甚至是“中国需要这块土地的资源”

哈哈哈真是个白痴的笑话,但是可能会成真。

楼主,冷静下  关于“几百年前,这个国家是属于我们的”这句话

就算你在100年前说,我还是会告诉你越南和日本不属于中国的领土。如果看历史的话,我们是不是可以说“阿拉斯加是俄罗斯的一部分”?

就算曾经是那又怎样,现在它是美国的。而且我们还能说100年前英国拥有香港呢,但现在香港又回归中国了。这也是个事实。我们也能说罗马是唯一一个横跨三大洲的帝国。许多地中海国家曾经属于罗马,这也是事实。

关于“那国家75%的人是中国人”这只是个数字游戏。我认为这不是中国人最先说的。这是一些想要了解其自身人口组成的组织机构研究出来的。

至于“中国需要这块土地的资源”这句话,真的有吗?叹气~是的,现在看上去这不是一个笑话了,你误解了这些话语中的含义,但是如果你一直是这么判断人的,那我也就不会奇怪了。

(美国)What a country use to be a part of another is never an issuewhere sovereignty is concerned, nor is it what the Chinese claim ofterritory is based upon。 It is the continuous legal ownershipof

Tibet ever since 1792 that the Chinese sovereignty over Tibet ishence recognized by the international community。 Of course to acrack-head, it is too hard to understand what legal ownershipmeans。

一个国家以前是不是别的国家的一部分从来都不是确定一个国家主权的前提条件,也不是靠中国声称领土就归他们了。中国对西藏自1792以来就拥有其合法所有权,中国对西藏的主权也因此获得了国际社会的认可,当然,对一个二逼来说,是很难理解合法所有权的含义的。

(加拿大)“Don't you get the joke?

China can invade any country, then it will say that "hundredsyears age, that country used to belong to us", " 75% of people inthat part of our country are Chinese" or even "China needs it forland and resource "

Hahahaha what a stupid joke huh? But it may become true”

Yes, I agree with you。 China can invade any country, butunfortunately never did so。 The most recently invaded country isIraq。 I am wondering which country did that。

引用:“你不觉得好笑?

中国能征服任何一个国家,然后它会说“几百年前,这个国家是属于中国的。”,“那国家75%的人是中国人”或甚至是“中国需要这块土地的资源”

哈哈哈真是个白痴的笑话,但是可能会成真。”

是的,我同意你的话,中国能征服任何一个国家,但是很不幸他们从来没这么干。最近被侵略的国家是伊拉克,我在想是哪个国家干了这事。

原创翻译:

(加拿大)“HIV wrote:

Some Chinese in this forum said that Vietnam is a group ofChinese moving South ( i think he called Vietnamese Yeu orsomething likes that)

and Chinese conquered and ruled Vietnam from 1st century to 11stcentury

Why not it is a part of China?

If in 1950, instead of invading Tibet, China invaded Vietnam andnow Vietnam should be the same lol ”

For your information, I checked a British map in 18th century, aJapanese map in 1908, and a map kept at HarvardUniv。 in 1950, theyall included Tibet as part of China。 It's not "Invading"。 If USsends its troop to Texas, is that invading?

引用“一些在这个论坛的中国人说越南是由中国人南迁形成的(我认为他们应该叫越侨什么的)而且中国在1世纪到11世纪都占领着越南。为什么越南不是中国的一部分呢?

如果1950年的时候,中国侵略了越南,而不是西藏,那越南现在就和西藏一样了。”

根据你的信息,我去查了查一份18世纪的英国地图,一份1908年的日本地图以及一份1950年的哈佛大学地图,上面全部都写着西藏是中国的一部分。这不叫“侵略”。如果美国把军队开往德克萨斯,这是侵略吗?
条评论
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
高级
相关推荐