Jeff_黄 发表于:2016-7-2 15:10:42 复制链接 发表新帖
阅读数:1652985

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
华人的快递,您的私人物流助手!中国出口全球国际海运空运快递!/ }7 ^3 C9 V" T; {

" o! Y# \; H6 I0 ~   华人的专属快递,为海外华人提供代购平台,中国出口国际快递,国际空运海运," M( X! D6 s  ]! p
我司提供安全,专业,快捷的货物运输,诚信可靠的优质服务。. {0 V% |3 Q0 v& K/ D- l
   广州爵鑫国际物流是以家专业从事国际物流运输,拥有最专业的物流运输经验,致力国际空运和国际海运健康发展,集专业于一身并提供优质服务的国际运输的大型物流企业。
0 S' ~: W, D% L  : p& S3 h2 X2 O0 Z
    我司国际物流轿具有丰富的国际运输行业运营经验,注重服务和客户的感受,把安全、快速、贴心作为自己的服务宗旨,以求真务实的工作作风以及客户至上的经营理念,始终坚持把每一件货物毫发无损地送到您的手中作为自己的工作目标,始终为您提供同行业最具性价比的服务,让您随时随地都知道自己的货物“身在何处”!
- f) {0 x- G9 D  
' d; U' {& v4 g( q" W, p    目前本公司已建立起全球主要干线运输的物流服务网,形成了以中国广州到新加坡/马来西亚/泰国/印尼/越南/印度/孟加拉等东南亚国家,美国/加拿大/澳洲/英国/法国/俄罗斯/中东/欧洲等国,及大陆到台湾专线的主要干线,辐射全球200多个国家和地区的运输资源网络,为世界各国朋友们带来方便运输服务。同时我公司结合自身优势,对于世界各国朋友们和海外华人提供代购和转运服务。$ V) j# Y9 [2 h" h/ w2 C5 _

4 b& D0 {0 G) C' S& }2 P* A   我司本着“客户为本、服务争先”的服务理念,求实创新,追求卓越,以“引领大件运输行业”为目标,以“传递价值”为引力,以“全心全意为客户提供安全、快捷、专业大件运输”为已任,利用网络资源优势和大件运输专业化、信息化优势,充分发挥专业人才优势,努力打造国际运输第一品牌。
' F# k; c" V' e
' I% ]- R  g" V3 V  P6 dMobile:0086--15807532818    WhatsApp:+86 15807532818  Wechat:dyAmouxy   ; x' z; C3 F& `+ ?1 y. l& ^
Email: jxlogistics@126.com     LINE ID:1992Jeff    QQ:2048575266. ]+ U/ w; B+ \. N4 B3 I

* s  p5 B9 U6 o( C$ A/ O: v( z+ d! H7 |% I% Q7 A% H+ |$ s4 U

% i* v; F9 F( |$ E/ I' ~+ g英文:
+ o+ u( m4 o1 p           China's exports international express!中国出口全球国际海运空运快递!
8 k+ x0 o5 f. r6 x   Guangdong Jue Xin International Logistics Co.Ltd are professional in dealing with international logistic transportation,what’s more,we also devote ourselves to the healthy development both in air freight and international transport.Our main business scopes include lines logistics from China to Singapore/Malaysia/Indonesia/Thailand/Vietnam/India/Bangladesh and other southeast Asian countries, USA/Canada/Australia/English/French/Russia/Middle East/Europe and so on, and from mainland to TaiWan.In all,our company is a large–scale logistic establishment which is a model profession in making efforts in international transportation.
- ]+ m" i; w, x5 V  ^  r      Guangdong Jue Xin International Logistics has rich experience in international transport trade.Our company pay great attention in carrying service and the concept of customers.In addition,we also make it our service guideline to be safe,fast and close.With the most practical working style and the philosophy of customer first,we make it our goals to deliver you all of your goods without any damage.In that,we are trying our best to provide you with the most cost-effective servic.Therefore,you will have a clear information about where your cargoes are at any moment and anytime.
6 R1 t( e: D* d7 t+ {4 r      Nowadays,our company has established an logistics service network that cover the world’s main line haul.Meanwhile,we also form an transportation resource network that allows transport line,and eradiate two hundred countries and areas around the world,which provide the friends from different countries all over the world with the most convenient transport service.At the same time,our company take the advantages of our own superiority,supply you with purchase and transhipment.    L9 k4 [5 n6 l( u3 X
Guangdong Jue Xin International Logistics Co.Ltd in line with customer retention and first service,seeking truth and innovation,striving for excellent and target at leading large transport industry,we are not only take conveying value as motivation but also take responsibility of offering safety, speed and professional heavy transportation for clients.Furthermore,we using the advantage of internet sources and the profession of heavy transportation combine with the benefit of plenty information, fullfill the resources of talented petson,strive to create the first brand of international transport.
5 v9 k" \$ b0 U4 F/ {. K$ x
. c0 O+ K0 f  Y: S3 Q+ O MOB:0086--15807532818    WhatsApp:+86 15807532818  Wechat:dyAmouxy   
/ {; H- |# Z/ EEmail: jxlogistics@126.com      LINE ID:1992Jeff    QQ:2048575266$ Y' [& i, R% P' n  v0 [: r

4 Z" b' ?, d& e1 l: i- {* C( N8 \9 f" c3 x
13 条评论
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
高级
Jeff_黄 发表于 2016-7-2 15:11:39 | 阅读全部
专属华人的快递,您的私人物流助手!
使用道具 举报
回复
Jeff_黄 发表于 2016-7-2 16:28:21 | 阅读全部
中柬快递,双清关包税到门!欢迎咨询!
使用道具 举报
回复